[comp.sys.mac] Who's the comp.binaries.mac moderator?

milo@ndmath.UUCP (Greg Corson) (07/10/89)

Can someone give me the MAIL address of the comp.binaries.mac moderator...

I need to post a program to comp.binaries.mac but our POSTNEWS seems to be
messed up.  Whenever I use it to post to comp.binaries.mac, it fails.

If someone could give me the moderators address I could send the posting by
direct uucp mail (and I'm sure that would work)

Thanks for your help!

Greg Corson
19141 Summers Drive
South Bend, IN 46637
(219) 277-5306
{pur-ee,rutgers,uunet}!iuvax!ndmath!milo

bytebug@dhw68k.cts.com (Roger L. Long) (07/14/89)

In article <1479@ndmath.UUCP> milo@ndmath.UUCP (Greg Corson) writes:
>Can someone give me the MAIL address of the comp.binaries.mac moderator...
>
>I need to post a program to comp.binaries.mac but our POSTNEWS seems to be
>messed up.  Whenever I use it to post to comp.binaries.mac, it fails.

Postings for comp.binaries.mac and comp.sources.mac may be mailed to

	macintosh@felix.UUCP

Also, if you mail your postings to INFO-MAC@sumex-aim.stanford.edu, they
will most likely make it into the comp.binaries.mac queue, as the moderators
there have been so nice as to mail me the binaries they receive.

Be aware that the backlog on comp.binaries.mac averages between 4 to 6
weeks, so be patient if you don't see your software gem right away.

If your news posting software is messed up, you should probably have
your systems adminstrator figure out why.  Having the news software
automatically mail messages posted to moderated groups is real easy
to set up.
--
	Roger L. Long
	bytebug@dhw68k.cts.com