[comp.sys.mac] Apple Script Manager Docs

stel@tank.uchicago.edu (stelios valavanis) (07/13/89)

Does anybody know where to get docs for the Apple Script Manager if
you're not a member of APDA.  Please e-mail me on any info.  I'll
summarize though most people probably aren't too interested.
thanks
stel
--
Bitnet:	stel%tank.uchicago.edu@uchimvs1.bitnet | i don't know
Internet: 		stel@tank.uchicago.edu | YOU don't know?

svc@well.UUCP (Leonard Rosenthol) (07/15/89)

In article <4423@tank.uchicago.edu>, stel@tank.uchicago.edu (stelios  valavanis) writes:
> Does anybody know where to get docs for the Apple Script Manager if
> you're not a member of APDA.  Please e-mail me on any info.  I'll
> summarize though most people probably aren't too interested.

	You will find most of the appropriate documentation about the Script
Manager in Inside Macintosh Volume V (pgs 293-322).  Apple has also published
a document on version 2.0 of the Script Manager which is available from the
standard FTP sites...
	Hope this helps...

Leonard Rosenthol        |  GEnie : MACgician
Lazerware, inc.          |  MacNet: MACgician
UUCP: svc@well.UUCP      |  ALink : D0025