[comp.sys.mac] White Pine Software?

jules@magic (Anthony Jules) (07/20/89)

I have heard that White Pines software sells a version of X11 which
runs on the Mac under the Mac/OS (NOT Unix).  Does anyone know the
address or phone number of White Pines?  BTW, are there any other companies
which sell such software?

Thanks in advance,
Jules

han@Apple.COM (Byron Han) (07/26/89)

In article <1172@snjsn1.SJ.ATE.SLB.COM> jules@sj.ate.slb.com (Anthony Jules) writes:
>I have heard that White Pines software sells a version of X11 which
>runs on the Mac under the Mac/OS (NOT Unix).  Does anyone know the
>address or phone number of White Pines?  BTW, are there any other companies
>which sell such software?

White Pines sells eXodus.  They are in New Hampshire.  You can reach them
at 603-886-9050.

Apple recently announced a X Window System server in New York City
on June 12.  The product is called MacX.
| Disclaimer: Apple has no connection with my postings.                       |
Byron Han, Communications Scapegoat   At Apple, we change the world everyday.
20525 Mariani Ave, MS27Y              Internet: han@apple.COM
Cupertino, CA 95014                   UUCP:{sun,voder,nsc,decwrl}!apple!han
------------------------------------  GENIE:BYRONHAN   CompuServe:72167,1664
ATTnet: 408-974-6450                  Applelink:HAN1   HAN1@applelink.apple.COM