[comp.sys.mac] Crystal Cave in archives?

naiman-jeffrey@CS.YALE.EDU (Jeffrey Naiman) (07/26/89)

I seem to have missed Crystal Cave on the binaries newsgroup somehow. Has
it been submitted to any ftpable archives? I already checked sumex, but it's
not there. Thanks!

- Jeff Naiman (naiman@yale.edu)

hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (Harri Valkama LAKE) (07/26/89)

In article <67518@yale-celray.yale.UUCP>, naiman-jeffrey@CS.YALE.EDU (Jeffrey Naiman) writes:
> I seem to have missed Crystal Cave on the binaries newsgroup somehow. Has
> it been submitted to any ftpable archives? I already checked sumex, but it's
> not there. Thanks!
>
> - Jeff Naiman (naiman@yale.edu)

... from Vaasa, Finland (chyde.uwasa.fi). It's in directory ./mac/games.
Probably it won't work with Multifinder or at least in my MacII it didn't,
but it can be that this happens only with my machine. I didn't bother to
clean up my System Folder to see if this is true.
--
	Harri Valkama			: email:  hv@chyde.uwasa.fi (internet)
Computer Centre, University of Vaasa	:         valkama@finfun    (bitnet)