[comp.sys.mac] New lowest price for SIMMs

levin@bbn.com (Joel B Levin) (07/26/89)

The new lowest *advertised* price for 1-meg SIMMs in the newest
MacWEEK:  $109 (100 ns surface mount) from The Chip Merchant in San
Diego.

[This does not consider advertisers who do not show a price in their
 ads.  I just scanned the back section looking for new low numbers.
 Other advertisers have lowered their prices as well; several are now
 around $129.]

Disclaimer: I have not bought memory from any of these people (I have
no relationship of any kind with them).  I probably will in the next
few months, though.

	/JBL
---
UUCP:     levin@bbn.com (new) or {backbone}!bbn!levin (old)
INTERNET: levin@bbn.com       		POTS: (617) 873-3463
   Let's try to think of a new .sig quote for Chuq.

geoff@pmafire.UUCP (Geoff Allen) (07/28/89)

In article <43283@bbn.COM> levin@BBN.COM (Joel B Levin) writes:
>The new lowest *advertised* price for 1-meg SIMMs in the newest
>MacWEEK:  $109 (100 ns surface mount) from The Chip Merchant in San
>Diego.

Yep, they're gonna be free REAL soon now!

                    ^^^
                    This guy bought his SIMMs last year.

-----
Geoff Allen - WINCO Systems Engineering  |  Disclaimer:  WINCO doesn't believe
...{uunet|bigtex}!pmafire!geoff          |    in Macs, so of course these are
...ucdavis!egg-id!pmafire!geoff          |    only my own views.