[comp.sys.mac] NCSA Telnet

kdb@intercon.uu.net (Kurt Baumann) (07/19/89)

In article <783@mitisft.Convergent.COM>, jay@mitisft.Convergent.COM (Jay O'Conor) writes:

> I know this has probably been asked before, but...
> How can I get NCSA Telnet if I'm not on the Internet (and therefore can't
> get it via FTP)?  When will the version that supports MacTCP be available?
>
> Thanks!
> Jay O'Conor
> Unisys/Convergent

You can get NCSA Telnet from zaphod.ncsa.uiuc.edu ~ftp/NCSA_Telnet/Mac.
The version (2.3 and 2.3a) are out now.  You can get them from there.

--
Kurt Baumann

InterCon Systems Corporation
46950 Community Plaza
Suite 101-132
Sterling, VA 22170                      Phone: 703.450.7117

hgw@julia.math.ucla.edu (Harold Wong) (07/28/89)

In article <1384@crdgw1.crd.ge.com> barnett@crdgw1.crd.ge.com (Bruce Barnett) writes:
>I have been unable to get the documentation files for Telnet 2.3.
>I have tried several times, but stuffit keeps complaining about the file.
>
>Has anyone else had this problem?
>
>--
>Bruce G. Barnett	<barnett@crdgw1.ge.com>  a.k.a. <barnett@[192.35.44.4]>
>			uunet!crdgw1.ge.com!barnett barnett@crdgw1.UUCP

I'm having the same problems.  Stuffit suggests I have an old version of
Stuffit.

Harold Wong         (213) 825-9040
UCLA-Mathnet; 3915F MSA; 405 Hilgard Ave.; Los Angeles, CA 90024-1555
ARPA: hgw@math.ucla.edu          BITNET: hgw%math.ucla.edu@INTERBIT