[comp.sys.mac] Word4 filter for Pagemaker

dbirnbau@dante.nmsu.edu (David Birnbaum) (07/31/89)

Is it legally possible for someone to post to the net a copy of the
Word 4.0 file filter for those of us with PageMaker 3.01, so we can
place our Word 4.0 files?  Of course, we can always Save As 3.0, but
the filter would make life easier....

Thanks...
--
David Birnbaum                     "It shouldn't suprise anyone when the
Small Systems, Computer Center      net messes up; the suprise is that

ngg@bridge2.ESD.3Com.COM (Norman Goodger) (08/01/89)

In article <DBIRNBAU.89Jul31103543@dante.nmsu.edu> dbirnbau@dante.nmsu.edu (David Birnbaum) writes:
>Is it legally possible for someone to post to the net a copy of the
>Word 4.0 file filter for those of us with PageMaker 3.01, so we can
>place our Word 4.0 files?  Of course, we can always Save As 3.0, but
>the filter would make life easier....

3.01 cannot use the filter, it requires a new installer that comes with
3.02 and 3.02 handles the filters differently than previous versions from
what I can tell. So posting the filter, which may not be legal anyway,
would probably do no good..

--
Norm Goodger				SysOp - MacInfo BBS @415-795-8862
3Com Corp.				Co-SysOp FreeSoft RT - GEnie.