[comp.sys.mac] creating palette resources from applications

swc@sys.uea.ac.uk (S.W. Cox CMP Staff) (08/01/89)

Can anybody let me know the best way to save a palette created from within
an aplication on a Mac II to a resource that can be accessed by ResEdit?

	Thanks, Steve Cox.

captkidd@athena.mit.edu (Ivan Cavero Belaunde) (08/02/89)

In article <657@sys.uea.ac.uk> swc@uea-sys.UUCP () writes:
>Can anybody let me know the best way to save a palette created from within
>an aplication on a Mac II to a resource that can be accessed by ResEdit?

Get the Klutz DA from sumex.  It allows you to modify the current CLUT (color
lookup table) at will, and save it to disk as a CLUT resource.  It should work
fine.

-Ivan

	"B2 or not B2.  That is the question"
		-Rep. Ed Markey on the Stealth