[comp.sys.mac] Bison

roger@caen.engin.umich.edu (Roger Roberto Espinosa) (08/02/89)

Hi.

Could someone be kind enough to email me the MPW tool BISON? I found
it on one of the servers here, but sans docs, and have no idea whether
the one I found works with MPW 3.0, or not.

So please email the latest version, with docs (or a note telling me
where to find such stuff) to roger@caen.engin.umich.edu.  I'll be
grateful!

Thanks!
 Roger Espinosa
 roger@caen.engin.umich.edu

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (08/02/89)

In article <44c5b24d.104b8@ash.engin.umich.edu> roger@caen.engin.umich.edu (Roger Roberto Espinosa) writes:

>Could someone be kind enough to email me the MPW tool BISON? I found
>it on one of the servers here, but sans docs, and have no idea whether
>the one I found works with MPW 3.0, or not.

Bison and Flex are now on the Apple FTP site in the Hacks directory.  These
have been compiled under MPW 3.0, but they have not been tested.  As with
everything else under the hacks directory, these are NOT supported.

Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com
Apple Computer, Inc.         UUCP:  {amdahl,decwrl,sun,unisoft}!apple!mjohnson

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_