[comp.sys.mac] Re^2: Converting Graphics Characters from DOS

drc@claris.com (Dennis Cohen) (08/07/89)

In article <26991@agate.BERKELEY.EDU> ichiro@codon7.berkeley.edu () writes:

>I wonder if there might be a font out there (preferably
>one with constant spacing, like Courier or Monaco) which has the same
>graphic character set as in DOS. Then I could just convert the whole
>document to this font and print it out...or does anyone have a better
>suggestion?

There is also a shareware font for the LaserWriter called IBMKlone that is
so good that it is even bundled in with FoxBASE+/Mac and SoftPC.  This is
the solution that I would recommend.  I believe that IBMKlone is available
at the info-mac archive site, but if not, I know that it is on CompuServe
and GEnie.  If it's not at info-mac, I'll submit it to them.