[comp.sys.mac] Need name of an INIT

cloos@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (James H. Cloos Jr.) (08/06/89)

Hello all,

Now that I have my hard drive, I've found myself in need of the INIT that
causes the icons to wrap back and forth across the screen at bootup.  Only
about 1/2 of my regular inits fit on a standard screen ;^(.

Any help in tracking down the init is appreciated.  It was probably posted
to c.b.m and/or info-mac, though a quick perusal of the archives at sumex
didn't show anything likely to be what I want.

Also, what sites archive c.[bs].m ?

Thanks,

-JimC
batcomputer!cloos@cornell.UUCP  |James H. Cloos, Jr.|#include <disclaimer.h>
Cloos@Batcomputer.TN.Cornell.EDU|B8 Sibley,Cornell U|#include <cute_stuff.h>
Cloos@TCGould.TN.Cornell.EDU    |Ithaca, NY 14853   |"Entropy isn't what
Cloos@CrnlThry.BITNET           |  +1 607 272 4519  | it used to be."
a.k.a. jhc@Vax5.CIT.Cornell.EDU or jhc@CrnlVax5.BITNET

mjkobb@mit-amt.MEDIA.MIT.EDU (Michael J Kobb) (08/07/89)

In article <8564@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu> cloos@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (James H. Cloos Jr.) writes:
>Hello all,
>
>Now that I have my hard drive, I've found myself in need of the INIT that
>causes the icons to wrap back and forth across the screen at bootup.  Only
>about 1/2 of my regular inits fit on a standard screen ;^(.

It's called IconWrap INIT.  I don't know where to find it (got it from a
friend), but I hope the name helps.

--Mike

Standard Disclaimers

jeremyr@cs.qmc.ac.uk (Jeremy Roussak) (08/08/89)

IconWrap INIT was on comp.binaries.mac not very long ago.  Or I could
mail someone a copy...