[comp.sys.mac] When is SuperCard coming out?

bskendig@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Brian Kendig) (08/09/89)

I've been looking all over the place for more information on SuperCard,
but I haven't even seen confirmation that it is indeed shipping yet.

Would anyone please tell me:
 - if it is available,
 - how much it costs, and
 - where I can get it?

Thank you.
--
| Brian S. Kendig       |  I feel more like I   | bskendig                   |
| Computer Engineering  |  did when I got here  | @phoenix.Princeton.EDU     |

garym@telesoft.UUCP (Gary Morris @wayward) (08/10/89)

In article <9843@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>, bskendig@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Brian Kendig) writes:
> Would anyone please tell me:
>  - if it is available,
>  - how much it costs, and
>  - where I can get it?

It is available, it has been shipping since June 1st.  The list price is $199.
You should be able to find it at most software stores.  "Egghead Discount
Software" (among others) carries it and they have stores all over.
You could also mail order it from places like MacConnection (1-800-622-5472)
or MacWarehouse (1-800-255-6227).

--
Gary Morris			ucsd.ucsd.edu!telesoft!garym
TeleSoft, San Diego		telesoft!garym@ucsd.ucsd.edu

han@Apple.COM (Byron Han) (08/11/89)

In article <9843@phoenix.Princeton.EDU> bskendig@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Brian Kendig) writes:
>I've been looking all over the place for more information on SuperCard,
>but I haven't even seen confirmation that it is indeed shipping yet.

It is shipping.  I picked up a copy from ComputerWare in Palo Alto about a
month ago...

| Disclaimer: Apple has no connection with my postings.                       |
Byron Han, Communications Scapegoat   At Apple, we change the world everyday.
20525 Mariani Ave, MS27Y              Internet: han@apple.COM
Cupertino, CA 95014                   UUCP:{sun,voder,nsc,decwrl}!apple!han
------------------------------------  GENIE:BYRONHAN   CompuServe:72167,1664
ATTnet: 408-974-6450                  Applelink:HAN1   HAN1@applelink.apple.COM