[comp.sys.mac] WANTED: Info on MIDI Sequencer Software compatible with DMCS.

herbw@midas.STS.TEK.COM (Herb Weiner) (08/10/89)

I am looking for info on MIDI Sequencer Software which is
compatible with Deluxe Music Construction Set (Version 2.5).
Specifically, the software needs to:

 * Capture input from a Casio MIDI Keyboard in real time,
   and save the file in a form that DMCS can import.

 * NOT be copy protected (I don't support companies that
   copy protect their software).

I would appreciate any info on Price, Availability, and
any comments on good and bad features.

Please reply by email to herbw@midas.STS.TEK.COM.  Thanks.

kent@lloyd.camex.uucp (Kent Borg) (08/12/89)

In article <4797@midas.STS.TEK.COM> herbw@midas.STS.TEK.COM (Herb Weiner) writes:

>I am looking for info on MIDI Sequencer Software which is
>compatible with Deluxe Music Construction Set (Version 2.5).
>Specifically, the software needs to:

Electronic Arts themselves (they do DMCS) was showing a product at
MacWorld, which I can't remember the name of, which will ship in a
month or so for, I think, $200.  It is not copy protected, works with
DMCS, etc.  Check it out.

Kent Borg
kent@lloyd.uucp
or