[comp.sys.mac] Anybody have a numeric keypad?

man@cs.brown.edu (08/12/89)

Back in the olden days of 128K Macs, it was possible to buy a separate little
numeric keypad.  I have one from my employer, so I have to give it back when
my employment ends and I'd like to replace it.  Unfortunately, Apple does not
sell them anymore (you can buy the guts as a part, but they don't have a
part number for the casing, so you can't roll your own).  So my question is
this:  does anyone have one of them lying around useless after a keyboard
upgrade which you would be willing to part with for not too many $$$?

	--Mark

kent@lloyd.camex.uucp (Kent Borg) (08/14/89)

In article <12493@brunix.UUCP> man@cs.brown.edu () writes:
>part number for the casing, so you can't roll your own).  So my question is
>this:  does anyone have one of them lying around useless after a keyboard
>upgrade which you would be willing to part with for not too many $$$?

Call Sun Remarketing.  I think they are in Florida, but they advertise
enough that you should be able to find them in one of the Mac
magazines.  They sell old Lisas, Mac-ified Lisas, used Macs, and at
MacWorld they had a keypad on display.

Kent Borg
kent@lloyd.uucp
or