[comp.sys.mac] WriteNow 2.0 for sale

jay@ut-emx.UUCP (Jay Boisseau) (08/05/89)

I have a copy of WriteNow 2.0 that I would like to sell.  It really is an
excellent product (check the great reviews in MacUser, MacWorld), but
NOBODY ELSE in the University of Texas Astronomy Department uses it.  Rather
than try to convert everybody else, I am going to give in and use (you
guessed it) MS Word.  If YOU live in a "freer" (yes, it is spelled correctly)
society, and would like to buy this wp, you can have it for only $90!!!
I'll even pay shipping, so you'll save $20-30 plus shipping, minimum.
What a deal! What a steal!

Jay Boisseau
jay@emx.utexas.edu

werner@molokai.sw.mcc.com (Werner Uhrig) (08/06/89)

In article <16579@ut-emx.UUCP>, jay@ut-emx.UUCP (Jay Boisseau) writes:
> I have a copy of WriteNow 2.0 that I would like to sell ... for only $90!!!
> I'll even pay shipping, so you'll save $20-30 plus shipping, minimum.
> What a deal! What a steal!

	given that this program is available at the university store
	for $55 new, I cannot but wonder why Jay thinks that he should
	get $90 for it used.  pfui.

--
--------------------------> please send REPLIES to <------------------------
INTERNET:    werner@rascal.ics.utexas.edu

jay@ut-emx.UUCP (Jay Boisseau) (08/06/89)

In article <2744@molokai.sw.mcc.com>, werner@molokai.sw.mcc.com (Werner Uhrig) writes:
> In article <16579@ut-emx.UUCP>, jay@ut-emx.UUCP (Jay Boisseau) writes:
> > I have a copy of WriteNow 2.0 that I would like to sell ... for only $90!!!
> > I'll even pay shipping, so you'll save $20-30 plus shipping, minimum.
> > What a deal! What a steal!
>
> 	given that this program is available at the university store
> 	for $55 new, I cannot but wonder why Jay thinks that he should
> 	get $90 for it used.  pfui.

I didn't get my version from the UT MicroCenter... didn't even realize they
carried it for such a low price when I posted.  I'm NOT trying to resell
MicroCenter products for profit (or I would sell Macs and make a lot more
money! :^).  If you can get WriteNow for $55 wherever you are, then you
(obviously) shouldn't buy mine.

Jay Boisseau
jay@emx.utexas.edu

jay@ut-emx.UUCP (Jay Boisseau) (08/15/89)

I still haven't sold my version of WriteNow 2.0... lotsa nibbles, but (alas)
no bites.  Now, however, my need for cash is even greater, so let's see
what we can do... how 'bout:

$45 or best offer!!

I need to sell SOON (technically, my tition is due TOMORROW).  Contact me
via e-mail at jay@emx.utexas.edu.

Jay Boisseau