[comp.sys.mac] zip code listing

C.CARTER@MACBETH.STANFORD.EDU (Thomas J. Carter) (08/16/89)

Does anyone know where I can get/purchase a list of all zip codes
and the corresponding cities and states?  I don't want a program
that will look them up for me, but rather just a text document (or
something that can produce a text document) with the information so
that I can impliment it myself.  Thanks in advance.

Tom Carter
carter@portia.stanford.edu
-------

sage@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (David Martosko '91) (08/16/89)

In article <12518395356.87.C.CARTER@Macbeth.Stanford.EDU> C.CARTER@MACBETH.STANFORD.EDU (Thomas J. Carter) writes:

>Does anyone know where I can get/purchase a list of all zip codes
>and the corresponding cities and states?

Your post office should sell such a reference book for $30.00 (It's about
the size of a metropolitan yellow pages and comes cross-referenced
by ZIP code, State, and City)...don't ask me how I know.....

  David Martosko                         E-mail:sage@eleazar.dartmouth.EDU
  Dartmouth College HB 2216               Phone:(603) 640-4663
  Hanover, NH 03755