[comp.sys.mac] How do I get the system to recognize the "Scrapbook File"

whc@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (william.h.chriss) (08/16/89)

I'm helping a friend install and use WriteNow 2.0. There is a Scrapbook File
that comes with WN2. The documentation says "Copy the Scrapbook File to your
System Folder" and you can access the scrapbook. I've done this but the apple
menu does not show a Scrapbook File entry. I noticed that the 6.0.2 System
Tools disk has a Scrapbook File that is on its apple menu. The system disk was
built using the minimum Mac Plus installer script. I tried building a system
disk using the normal installer scripts and adding the Scrapbook File to it,
but that did not work either. I've also checked to make sure the name
"Scrapbook File" was spelled correctly.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Bill Chriss

leipold@eplrx7.UUCP (leipold) (08/16/89)

In article <3113@cbnewsh.ATT.COM> whc@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (william.h.chriss) writes:
>I'm helping a friend install and use WriteNow 2.0. There is a Scrapbook File
>that comes with WN2. The documentation says "Copy the Scrapbook File to your
>System Folder" and you can access the scrapbook. I've done this but the apple
>menu does not show a Scrapbook File entry.

Have you installed the 'Scrapbook' desk accesory?