[net.music] Klaatu... net.KateBush

lp102911@sjuvax.UUCP (palena) (10/17/85)

*** EAT THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***

>Does anybody know?
>Has anybody ever heard of Klaatu?

 No, but does anybody *really* care?! I thought this was net.KateBush anyway..

                         (;-\, of course... call off the hounds...)

                                  The Eclectic Electric Music Critic
                                      (a guest, so no replies, but feel
                                      free to follow up at will!)

                   ...You may fire when ready,Gridley...

kirsch@sjuvax.UUCP (P. Kirsch) (10/19/85)

In article <2409@sjuvax.UUCP> lp102911@sjuvax.UUCP (palena) writes:
>*** EAT THIS LINE WITH YOUR MESSAGE ***
>
>>Does anybody know?
>>Has anybody ever heard of Klaatu?
>>

> No, but does anybody *really* care?! I thought this was net.KateBush anyway..
>
>                         (;-\, of course... call off the hounds...)
>
>                                  The Eclectic Electric Music Critic
>                                      (a guest, so no replies, but feel
>                                      free to follow up at will!)
>
>                   ...You may fire when ready,Gridley...

Can I burst your bubble and inform you that I *have* heard of Klaatu and
even own one of their albums. I'm amazed a music critic like yourself never
heard of the big scandal of "Klaatu is the Beatles" that occurred in the
middle seventies??

...I'm ready Gridley...

--

Another wunnerful letter from the semi-intelligent rotting brain of:

                              Paul Kirsch
                              St. Joseph's University
                              Philadelphia, Pa

{ astrovax | allegra | bpa | burdvax } !sjuvax!kirsch

Warning: Objects in Terminal Room are Closer than they Appear...