[comp.sys.mac] Looking for de-arc-er for the mac

mdm@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Michael D. McDaniel) (08/17/89)

Hello everyone.  I am looking for a program to de-arc archives created
with the IBM ARC program.  Is there such a monster?

| Michael McDaniel              Dartmouth Class of 1991  |Snail Mail :-) |
| Usenet (UUCP):   ...!{harvard,linus,inhp4}!dartvax!mdm | HB 2285       |
| Internet/BITNET:  mdm@dartmouth.edu                    | Hanover, NH   |
| Spock:  I was attempting the hell to communicate.      |      03755    |

jnh@ecemwl.ncsu.edu (Joseph N. Hall) (08/18/89)

In article <15074@dartvax.Dartmouth.EDU> mdm@eleazar.dartmouth.edu (Michael D. McDaniel) writes:

>Hello everyone.  I am looking for a program to de-arc archives created
>with the IBM ARC program.  Is there such a monster?

Yes, I have seen one, though I haven't seen it tested.  I don't remember
what it's called, but it passed through comp.binaries.mac a pretty good while
ago and should be on the sumex archives.

v   v sssss|| joseph hall                      || 4116 Brewster Drive
 v v s   s || jnh@ecemwl.ncsu.edu (Internet)   || Raleigh, NC  27606
  v   sss  || SP Software/CAD Tool Developer, Mac Hacker and Keyboardist
-----------|| Disclaimer: NCSU may not share my views, but is welcome to.