[comp.sys.mac] Hard disk recommendation

irawan@ketch.cis.ohio-state.edu (hindra irawan) (11/27/88)

Thank you for everyone that has responded to my posting. I asked for
recommendation on high capacity drives (100+M) and since I got a lot
of responds, I cannot thanks them all one by one.

- hindra irawan -

fwells@wheaton.UUCP (Frank Wells) (12/01/88)

In article <28393@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> irawan@ketch.cis.ohio-state.edu (hindra irawan) writes:
>Thank you for everyone that has responded to my posting. I asked for
>recommendation on high capacity drives (100+M) and since I got a lot
>of responds, I cannot thanks them all one by one.
>
>- hindra irawan -

If you don't mind, I'd be interested in seeing the recommendations -- I've
just gotten interested in acquiring a Mac II (I'm running a '386 PC now),
and by extension, I just started reading this newsgroup.  Likewise, any
suggestions about where to purchase anything at all would be greatly
appreciated -- reviews, comments, favorite stores, things to avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
  Frank Wells

jcroghan@potomac.ads.com (Joseph Croghan) (08/22/89)

I'm looking for hard disks with at least 80mb of storage, preferably
more like 150mb.  I had some pretty bad luck with Jamsine, anybody
have any recommendations?

					- Joe Croghan

					  jcroghan@ads.arpa

Fabian@cup.portal.com (Fabian Fabe Ramirez) (08/24/89)

Joseph,

Consider the either the DataFrame XP100 or XP150.

Fabian Ramirez
SuperMac Technology

fabian@cup.portal.com
sun!cup.portal.com!fabian