[comp.sys.mac] Chooser/atis registration problem?

amanda@intercon.uu.net (Amanda Walker) (08/24/89)

In article <1468@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM>, pasek@ncrcce.StPaul.NCR.COM (Michael
A. Pasek) writes:
> I hope that Apple DOES NOT "improve" the
> Chooser.  For me, it works just fine the way it is (for now).

One thing that I think some of us are looking for is not so much any
changes in the user interface (which is a separate issue), but changes
in the code to help it cope better with large networks, much along the
lines of adding zone support a while back.  Users on small networks wouldn't
see any difference, and the growing numbers of users on larger networks
would be much happier...

--
Amanda Walker
InterCon Systems Corporation