[comp.sys.mac] Laserwriter driver version 6.0???

sarrel@sioux.cis.ohio-state.edu (Marc Sarrel) (08/27/89)

Does anyone actually have LaserWriter driver version 6.0 (and the
accompanying LaserPrep)?  I called my local authorized Apple dealer
who said "sure, we have it" only to find out that they got the system
version number mixed up with the LaserWriter driver version number.
They _really_ had 5.3, which I already had.  Please send me mail.

--marc
-=-
"Master, why is the letter 'i' the symbol for current?"  "Because there is
no letter 'i' in the word 'current'."  "Master, why do we use the letter
'j' for sqrt(-1)?"  "Because we use the letter 'i' for current."  Whereupon
the Master struck the Disciple, and the Disciple became enlightened.

ollef@duvan.nada.kth.se (Olle Furberg) (08/28/89)

In article <SARREL.89Aug26183838@sioux.cis.ohio-state.edu> sarrel@sioux.cis.ohio-state.edu (Marc Sarrel) writes:
>Does anyone actually have LaserWriter driver version 6.0 (and the
>accompanying LaserPrep)?  I called my local authorized Apple dealer

It's on Apples color-disk: the prerelease of the new 32-bit QuickDraw.

   /Olle