[comp.sys.mac] Missing archives

userDBUG@ualtamts.BITNET (Dan Berry) (08/25/89)

ARRRRRRRRRGH!  Well, my thanks to those people that Emailed me
the missing Spacestation Pheta v1.5 parts 3 & 5, but as it turns
out our mail system did a major botch-job on the ones I recieved.
However, (thank my religious-entity), someone on a different site
on campus had part 5.

To sum it all up, could someone please repost part 3 to
comp.binaries.mac and *not* via Email?

+---------------------------------+  Dan Berry (userDBUG@ualtamts.BITNET)
|  "A truly wise man never plays  |
|     leapfrog with a unicorn."   |  University of Alberta Computing Systems

david.dmytryshyn@f428.n250.z1.fidonet.org (david dmytryshyn) (08/30/89)

Speaking of Space Station pheta, perhaps someone can
explain why it is that if I jump from one level down
to another, I don't go splat, however, if in the same
instance I just run out, I do go splat.  Is there some
physics in here that says jumping will soften the fall?

David..

---
 * Origin: Future Vision:  Progressive & Innovative (1:250/428)