[comp.sys.mac] Mandelzot 2.0 question

dcbii@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM (dcbii) (09/05/89)

Using MandelZot 2.0 that just came from the comp.binaries.mac:

Does anyone out there know how to select an entire full-screen image to be
copied and pasted to the scrapbook or another file?  I'm currently using a
Mac IIcx, and I'm drawing the image in full-screen mode.  This creates an
image with 640x480 pixels.  However I can never select the entire image at
once (because of the menu bar).  Also, if I just copy the image without
selecting anything, all that gets copied to the clipboard (or at least to the
scrapbook) is what's currently shown on screen--not the entire image.

I can't seem to find a way to do this in the documentation.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Barnhart
NCR Corp.
Engineering & Manufacturing
West Columbia, SC  29169

jnh@ecemwl.ncsu.edu (Joseph N. Hall) (09/06/89)

In article <5016@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM> dcbii@ncrcae.Columbia.NCR.COM () writes:
>Using MandelZot 2.0 that just came from the comp.binaries.mac:
>
>Does anyone out there know how to select an entire full-screen image to be
>copied and pasted to the scrapbook or another file?  I'm currently using a

Hmm.  I don't know how well it works with color screens, but I've used
Mandelzot 1.x with Stepping Out to produce some pretty huge monochrome
images.

v   v sssss|| joseph hall                      || 4116 Brewster Drive
 v v s   s || jnh@ecemwl.ncsu.edu (Internet)   || Raleigh, NC  27606
  v   sss  || SP Software/CAD Tool Developer, Mac Hacker and Keyboardist
-----------|| Disclaimer: NCSU may not share my views, but is welcome to.