[comp.sys.mac] Graphis program with helicopter on the cover???

t-jacobs@wasatch.utah.edu (Tony Jacobs) (08/31/89)

My boss saw a graphic program on a recent trip back east which had a
helicopter on the cover. I vaguely remember seeing an add with a picture
like that but I can't remember where or what program it is.

Anyone know which one it is?

Thanks in advance.

--
Tony Jacobs * Center for Engineering Design * UofU * t-jacobs@wasatch.utah.edu

esf00@uts.amdahl.com (Elliott S. Frank) (09/08/89)

In article <3241@wasatch.utah.edu> t-jacobs@wasatch.utah.edu (Tony Jacobs) writes:
>My boss saw a graphic program on a recent trip back east which had a
>helicopter on the cover. I vaguely remember seeing an add with a picture
>like that but I can't remember where or what program it is.

Are you sure its not the Apple "Desktop Media" video, which shows the
"Helicar" going from cocktail napkin concept to business plan, glossies,
literature, etc, with just a few clicks of the mouse (and $$$$ worth of
software)?  Apple is also running a print media campaign that picks
up the same thing.

The Apple video is slick, and worth showing to your boss, open-minded
MS-DOS types, MBAs, friends, Mac user groups, Macintosh salesmen, etc.

----
--
Elliott Frank      ...!{hplabs,ames,sun}!amdahl!esf00     (408) 746-6384
               or ....!{bnrmtv,drivax,hoptoad}!amdahl!esf00

[the above opinions are strictly mine, if anyone's.]
[the above signature may or may not be repeated, depending upon some
inscrutable property of the mailer-of-the-week.]