[comp.sys.mac] What's the cheapest solution for sharing HD's between Mac Plusses

jacquemin-michel@CS.Yale.EDU (Michel Jacquemin) (09/08/89)

I am looking for a cheap solution (H/W + S/W) to share 2 hard disks
between two Mac Plusses.  I would like each Mac to have its own HD and
have access to files on the other Mac's HD, when that Mac is running.
They should still be able to boot up independently.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks.

Michel Jacquemin (jacquemin@cs.yale.edu)

bannon@andromeda.rutgers.edu.rutgers.edu (Ronald Bannon) (09/09/89)

In article <71870@yale-celray.yale.UUCP> jacquemin-michel@CS.Yale.EDU (Michel Jacquemin) writes:
>I am looking for a cheap solution (H/W + S/W) to share 2 hard disks
>between two Mac Plusses.  I would like each Mac to have its own HD and
>have access to files on the other Mac's HD, when that Mac is running.
>They should still be able to boot up independently.

I think SilverLining Software includes a utility which will allow sharing a
hard disk between Macs. Give them a call to find out the details.

1-800-999-0143

Ron Bannon
bannon@andromeda.rutgers.edu
bannon@math.rutgers.edu