[comp.sys.mac] I Need to get the address/phone number of Metropolis Software

mdh@linus.UUCP (Michael D. Houle) (08/31/89)

   Hello,

      A few weeks (about a month) ago I posted a request about some information
about a real estate management package.  Since then I have seen the person
who asked me to find this info, and he would like more info.

     The company is "Metropolis Software, Inc." and the person who gave me
the information (sorry, I lost your e-mail address) was not to sure where
the company was located.

      I have looked around, and I haven't been able to find out how to get
in touch with this company.  I would greatly appreaciate the address and/or
phone number of this company (or any other company that makes a good real
estate package...).

     Thanks.
        Mike

--
  Mike  Houle                         |
              mdh@linus.mitre.org     | 90% of a project is making mistakes

esf00@uts.amdahl.com (Elliott S. Frank) (09/09/89)

In article <66584@linus.UUCP> mdh@linus.UUCP (Michael D. Houle) writes:

>      A few weeks (about a month) ago I posted a request about some information
>about a real estate management package.  Since then I have seen the person
>who asked me to find this info, and he would like more info.
>
>     The company is "Metropolis Software, Inc." and the person who gave me
>the information (sorry, I lost your e-mail address) was not to sure where
>the company was located.

I don't remember offhand, but they advertise regularly in the back
of Macintosh News (the reseller newspaper).

I get mine at home, and I've already trashed this week's issue.  Please
e-mail me to repeat the request, and I'll post it when the next issue
comes in.

---
--
Elliott Frank      ...!{hplabs,ames,sun}!amdahl!esf00     (408) 746-6384
               or ....!{bnrmtv,drivax,hoptoad}!amdahl!esf00

[the above opinions are strictly mine, if anyone's.]
[the above signature may or may not be repeated, depending upon some
inscrutable property of the mailer-of-the-week.]