[comp.sys.mac] Macintosh Pascal 3.0 Scrapped ?!

ralph@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Ralph Martin) (09/12/89)

Macintosh Pascal 3.0 was announced a couple of weeks back on this list. Ive
now been told by Symantec UK that this product has been scrapped! Is this
really true, and if so why?

Ralph

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (09/14/89)

In article <854@cf-cm.UUCP> ralph@computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk (Ralph Martin) writes:
>Macintosh Pascal 3.0 was announced a couple of weeks back on this list. Ive
>now been told by Symantec UK that this product has been scrapped! Is this
>really true, and if so why?
>
>Ralph

As the principal engineer on Macintosh Pascal 3.0, you have my personal
assurance that Mac Pascal has NOT been scrapped.

I'll get to the bottom of this.

R.

 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

"There is no personal problem which cannot be solved by sufficient
application of high explosives."