[comp.sys.mac] Address & number for Chip Merchant

dsf2652%ritcv@cs.rit.edu (09/16/89)

In article <20884@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> <5322@ucdavis.ucdavis.edu>
>Actually, they are both (or either).  It depends on what they have in
>stock the day you order (they will only take orders if they have simms
>in stock, its frustrating some days, but ok since they have an 800 number).
>
>This week I got one order of 80's and one of 100's.  They will always
>tell you what they are shipping that day if you ask.  Anyway, at the
>moment it couldn't matter less what speed you get as long as they are
>120 or better.  Obviously the IIci may need 80's when announced next week,
>but I've not heard that in the specs yet.

Not to sound like a dummy, but I have seen all of these messages fly around
about the Chip Merchant, their toll-free #, etc.. but I have yet to see any-
one actually post it.

Could some kind soul please give the rest of us their phone number and
their address.

Much appreciated,

Desi

	      ______
             /      |  Rochester Institute of Technology
            |       |
  _________/        |  "Where the Men are Men, and so are the Women"
  |   *             |
 /  R.I.T.          |  dsf2652@ultb.uucp
 |_____________     |  dsf2652%ritvax.bitnet@cornellc.ccs.cornell.edu
               \_   |
                 |  |                                  Desi S. Fuller
                  \_//====/                            Rochester, NY

malczews@aludra.usc.edu (Frank Malczewski) (09/16/89)

Chip Merchant (San Diego):

	800-426-6375
	619-268-4774

--

  -- Frank Malczewski		(malczews@girtab.usc.edu)

garym@telesoft.telesoft.com (Gary Morris @nova) (09/19/89)

In article <1297@cs.rit.edu>, dsf2652%ritcv@cs.rit.edu writes:

> Could some kind soul please give the rest of us their phone number and
> their address.

The Chip Merchant
5797 Chesapeake Court
San Diego, CA