[comp.sys.mac] Looking for MAC programming books

engber@thylacine.CS.WISC.EDU (Mike Engber) (09/25/89)

In article <27378@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU> david@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (David Dantowitz) writes:
>I'm looking for [used] copies of Inside MAC I, II, III and V and other
>programming books for the MAC.

If you're looking to build up your Mac programming library I have just the ticket.
There is a book club that carries Mac books (+ IBM books & General CS books).
Their intro offer is 3 or 4 books for one dollar each. Your obligation is to buy
3 more books from them at their prices which are about 10-30% off bookstore prices.

If you've ever been a book or record club you know how this kind of thing operates.
You don't send any money till you recieve your book + you can return them if you're
not satisfied. They guarantee return postage it doesn't even cost you shipping.

They have:
	Mac Revealed 2/e  vol 1 & 2
	Macintosh Programming Secrets - Knaster
	How to Write Macintosh Software - Knaster
	Danny Goodman's two Hypercard Books
	Joel West's MPW book
	Dan Weston's two Mac assembly language books
	Various books on s/w like Excel, Illustrator, ...

	they don't carry Inside Mac

If you want more info email engber@cs.wisc.edu

-ME