[comp.sys.mac] Looking for foreign-language translator

mha@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Mark H. Anbinder) (09/20/89)

We are trying to find software that will allow a user to translate
words into and/or out of various foreign languages on the Macintosh.
We're specifically interested in French, Italian, Spanish, and
Russian at the moment, but general information will also be much
appreciated!  Programs in desk accessory or application form would
be fine.

Please respond to this via e-mail, to mha@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu,
mha@batcomputer.uucp, or mha@crnlthry.bitnet.  I will summarize the
resultant flood of information for the net. :-)

--
Mark H. Anbinder        ************************** mha@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu
BAKA Industries                                 ** (cornell!)biar!memory!mha

mha@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu (Mark H. Anbinder) (09/26/89)

In article <8893@batcomputer.tn.cornell.edu> I wrote:
>We are trying to find software that will allow a user to translate
>words into and/or out of various foreign languages on the Macintosh.

So far, I've learned about a translator program that comes on Phil
and Dave's Excellent CD, the developer CD-ROM from Apple.  Haven't had
a chance to find Phil & Dave's to look for this yet, but anyone else
who's interested can take a look.

In the meantime, does anyone know of any other translators I could
look for?  Please respond via e-mail.  I'll continue to summarize.