[net.music] Kiss/The Replacements

kirsch@sjuvax.UUCP (P. Kirsch) (10/19/85)

In article <101@mit-eddie.UUCP> nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP writes:
>Toejam never lies!  I'm now convinced that what's-his-name from Kiss is
>the greatest guitarist.  So could anyone recommend some of the better
>Kiss albums?
>
>I think I'd like them better, though, if they used drum machines, more
>power chords, and Steve Morse's picks, got Kate Bush to do vocals and
>Duke Ellington to play piano, put their make-up back on, and wore
>"Choose Life" T-shirts....
>
>				-Doug Alan
>				  nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (or ARPA)

Speaking of Kiss, does anyone else out there like the Replacements' version
of Kiss's song "Black Diamond"?? I think it's pretty Godlike--better then the
original.

--

Another wunnerful letter from the semi-intelligent rotting brain of:

                              Paul Kirsch
                              St. Joseph's University
                              Philadelphia, Pa

{ astrovax | allegra | bpa | burdvax } !sjuvax!kirsch

Warning: Objects in Terminal Room are Closer than they Appear...