[comp.sys.mac] DigSim 2.2,

russ@key.COM (Russell Donnan) (09/29/89)

In article <2187@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> mblakele@jarthur.UUCP (Tad Blakeley) writes:
>	I've just finished a small project (about 4 blocks of 15 gates) on a
>mac II with DigSim 2.0, but I don't think I'll recommend or buy the program
>myself unless a version 3.0 or so is out.  DigSim got the job done, but I
>couldn't get simulations to work properly, I didn't like the appearance of
>the finished circuit, and the program had no printing ability.  Also, saving
>over a circuit file was impossible: I ended up with files like "circuit v1"
>on up to "circuit v6" or so.
>	If DigSim 3.0 exists and has the features I want, or another program
>does, I'd love to hear about it.  Meantime, DigSim is ok if you have to do
>circuits on the mac.
>							-- tad
>"mblakele@jarthur.claremont.edu"

I am a registered user of DigSim version 2.2.  v2.2 seems to have fixed a lot
of the problems that you had, but still doesn't always draw the circuit the
way I would like.  The simulation works fine, and you can over-write the
current design with no problems.  There may be a newer version and an analog
version out as well.  I know they were in the works.  DigSim was written by:

Brian Rauchfuss
8915 N 13th Ave.
Peonix, AZ  85021

I used to have his CI$ address as well, but can't seem to locate it.  Try
the directory, and good luck!

-Russ
russ@key.amdahl.com, ...!{pacbell,amdahl,sgi}!key!russ, (415) 623-2121
"Follow the yellow brick road!"  -MGM/UA, The Wizard of OZ