[comp.sys.mac] LaserWriter 6.0--Fact or Fiction?

rajiv@ee.rochester.edu (Rajiv Arora) (09/19/89)

Okay, ok, this has been discussed again and again, but... I still can't seem to
find LaserWriter/LaserPrep 6.0. Someone posted that it was in the "32-bit Color
Quick Draw" disk. Well, my dealer (UR Computer Sales) hasn't heard of it. If I
have the name of the source wrong, do let me know.

Still in quest of the Holy Grail,

Rajiv Arora

P.S. If someone from the UR who has Laserwriter 6.0 is reading this, I'd
appreciate if you'd contact me by email or at x5-2111.
--
Addresses:
	UUCP:   ...!rochester!ur-valhalla!rajiv

han@Apple.COM (Byron Han) (10/01/89)

article <1989Sep19.165915.3789@ee.rochester.edu> rajiv@ee.rochester.edu writes:
>Okay, ok, this has been discussed again and again, but... I still can't seem to
>find LaserWriter/LaserPrep 6.0. Someone posted that it was in the "32-bit Color
>Quick Draw" disk.

Try the Apple Color Disk.  And if your dealer still cannot figure it out,
have him applelink his support channel for more information.
| Disclaimer: Apple has no connection with my postings.                       |
Byron Han, CommToolbox Scapegoat      Macintosh - Catch the Wave!
20525 Mariani Ave, MS27Y              Internet: han@apple.COM
Cupertino, CA 95014                   UUCP:{sun,voder,nsc,decwrl}!apple!han
------------------------------------  GENIE:BYRONHAN   CompuServe:72167,1664
ATTnet: 408-974-6450                  Applelink:HAN1   HAN1@applelink.apple.COM