[comp.sys.mac] Mac BinkleyTerm

craig_sanders%830.312@fidogate.fido.oz (Craig Sanders) (10/03/89)

Original to: all
G'day all...

I'm looking for a Macintosh version of Binkley Term, and remember reading
over a month ago on Echo Mac that somebody in the US had ported it.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to send messages on Echo Mac (read-only
access until a couple of weeks ago, and now no access at all here in
Melbourne), so have not been able to contact the author.

Anyway, if anyone can help me locate this program, it would be very
much appreciated.

Even a postal address for the author would be useful!

Thanks,

Craig Sanders

--
Apple Link     c/-    AUST0197
Southern Mail Opus    7:831/320

---
 * Origin: Southern Mail CBCS - An OZNET System (Opus 7:830/312)