[comp.sys.mac] Postscript fonts: how to print?y

WINGROVE@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (MEMO) (10/03/89)

In article <430042@hp-ses.SDE.HP.COM>, cooper@hp-ses.SDE.HP.COM (Ken Cooper) writes:
> Does anyone know how one goes about downloading postscript fonts to
> the laserwriter?  I have several postscript/screen font pairs that
> I inherited from the previous owner of my machine, and I want to use
> the postscript versions for printing.  Do I have to place them in
> my system folder?  Does suitcase II provide any capabilities that
> might help me?

	Just put the postscript fonts (printer fonts) in the same folder as the
screen font suitcases are in, OR put the printer fonts in the system folder.
Either method should work with suitcase II.
						Emiral the Chaotic