[comp.sys.mac] Adobe Typeset

jdn@.sunysb.edu (John D. Norden) (10/03/89)

I saw an ad for a program from Adobe that could make the Image Writer
print better.  I think it is called typeset.  Has anyone seen this?
Is this an implementation of outline fonts?

John D. Norden             | jdn@sbcs.sunysb.edu                       INTERNET
Dept. of Computer Science  | jdn@suny-sb                                  CSNet
SUNY at Stony Brook        | {allegra,philabs,pyramid,research}!sbcs!jdn   UUCP
Stony Brook, NY 11794-4400 | (516) 632-7677 or 632-4569                   Voice

bklaas@cmdfs2.intel.com (Brian Klaas~) (10/03/89)

In article <3579@sbcs.sunysb.edu> jdn@.sunysb.edu (John D. Norden) writes:
>I saw an ad for a program from Adobe that could make the Image Writer
>print better.  I think it is called typeset.  Has anyone seen this?
>Is this an implementation of outline fonts?

Yes.  The package is called Adobe Type Manager.  There has been quite
a bit of discussion about the program over the last couple of weeks.
Check out some of the older articles posted to the group.

--
** Brian Klaas, Design Engineer     ***  DISCLAIMER:  All opinions           **
** Intel Corporation                ***     stated here are strictly my own. **