[comp.sys.mac] ANOTHER MAC II FOR SALE!!!!

wilkins@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Mark Wilkins) (10/04/89)

   Ack...  I feel almost embarrassed doing what everyone else has, offering
up a Mac II for sale...  Here I go...

                       FOR SALE!!!!!!

     Macintosh II CPU,  5 Mb RAM, 40 Mb hard drive.

                    BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!  (snicker)

     I'll throw in legitimate, licensed copies of Mathematica, WINGZ,
FullWrite Professional, maybe MPW C, Pascal, assembler, and SADE 3.0 or
Lightspeed C 3.0, and of course Crystal Quest 2.2c, all installed and
ready to run, PLUS anything PD or shareware you want off my BMUG PD-ROM...
Name it, I probably have it.

                       for $3800.

    Just the software runs two thousand retail with educational discounts.
The only catch is that you supply the monitor, video card, and keyboard.
Can you guess why?

                     E-Mail to wilkins@jarthur.claremont.edu
                           Snail-mail to Mark Wilkins
                                     Platt Campus Ctr.
                                  Harvey Mudd College
                             Claremont, CA 91711-5980

geoff@pmafire.UUCP (Geoff Allen) (10/06/89)

In article <2276@jarthur.Claremont.EDU> wilkins@jarthur.UUCP (Mark Wilkins) writes:

>                       FOR SALE!!!!!!
>
>     Macintosh II CPU,  5 Mb RAM, 40 Mb hard drive.

  [stuff deleted]

>The only catch is that you supply the monitor, video card, and keyboard.
>Can you guess why?

Ummm...  Your disgustingly rich uncle just died and left you a
moderately large city on the Eastern Seaboard.

You intend to sell it and buy a IIci.

(You might even have enough left over to buy a portable. :-> )

--
Geoff Allen                  \  Disclaimer:  WINCO doesn't believe in Macs,
{uunet|bigtex}!pmafire!geoff  \  so of course these are my views.