[comp.sys.mac] LSC vs THINK C

jnoh@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Jay Noh) (10/10/89)

Can someone tell me the difference between LightSpeed C and Think C?

I'm looking for a C compiler and many recommended the product from Symantec.
But which one? Are they the same product with different names?
What are the lastest version of LSC and THINK C?

Please post or E-mail responses, thanks.

Jay

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (10/10/89)

In article <1712@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US> jnoh@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Jay Noh) writes:

	There's no difference; they're the same. LightspeedC became THINK C
because the laywers at Lightspeed, Inc. (makers of the Lightspeed Color
Layout System) wanted it that way. :-(

		--RIch

>Please post or E-mail responses, thanks.
>
>Jay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

"There is no personal problem which cannot be solved by sufficient
application of high explosives."

man@brunix (Mark H. Nodine) (10/10/89)

In article <1712@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US> jnoh@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Jay Noh) writes:
>Can someone tell me the difference between LightSpeed C and Think C?

None, it's just a matter of Symantecs.

	--Mark