[comp.sys.mac] Fred Hollander, where are you?

news@caen.engin.umich.edu (CAEN Netnews) (10/11/89)

  Fred, I've lost your e-mail address, so if you can see this, speak up, eh?
Everyone else, please disregard this waste of bandwidth.

  -- Dean

Dean Yu                            | E-mail: mystone@caen.engin.umich.edu
Self-declared License Czar         | Real-mail: Dean Yu
University of Michigan             |            909 Church St
Computer Aided Engineering Network |            Apt C
     INCLUDE 'Disclaimers.a'       |            Ann Arbor, MI 48104

PFTERRY@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (10/11/89)

In article <4625c11f.a590@mag.engin.umich.edu>, Dean Yu writes:

>   Fred, I've lost your e-mail address, so if you can see this, speak up, eh?
> Everyone else, please disregard this waste of bandwidth.

Fred is not working for Texas Instruments any longer. Any mail sent to his
old address may eventually get to him. He can be reached by sending mail
to his AppleLink address:  D1392. He has a CI$ account, but I don't know
his PIN.

I think I'm correct in saying that Fred is working for himself now. His company
Software Innovations has started shipping its first product, HandOff.

--Another Fred

(Fred Terry)