[comp.sys.mac] CICN editing

a416@mindlink.UUCP (Walter Gorlitz) (10/11/89)

I need some information and/or a BinHex version of ResCICN by Frederic Miserey
and Cicn Edit by Ben Haller.

Walter Gorlitz

truesdel@ics.uci.edu (Scott Truesdell) (10/14/89)

a416@mindlink.UUCP (Walter Gorlitz) writes:

>I need some information and/or a BinHex version of ResCICN by Frederic Miserey
>and Cicn Edit by Ben Haller.

I think both these are available on CompuServe. I know ResCICN is in
DL4 of MacPro under the name RESCOL.SIT. It is the latest version for
now. Frederic has promised an update very soon (!?). When I get the
latest version, I'll break it up and post it to comp.binaries.mac.
Requires ResEdit 1.2 and 32-bit QuickDraw.

If you get to MacPro DL4, download RESMEN.SIT too. It adds BNDL and
MENU editing to ResEdit.

  --scott

--
Scott Truesdell