[comp.sys.mac] UUPC Project for Macs

userDBUG@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Dan Berry) (10/14/89)

Could someone please Email me parts 1 through 4 of this recent
posting in comp.binaries.mac?  Our site apparently didn't get
them, but got parts 5 & 6 ok.

Thanks in advance,
_______
Dan Berry, Univ. of Alberta Computing Systems (Network & DataComm.)
* CORRESPONDENCE: UserDBUG@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
* FILE TRANSFERS: ..!ubc-cs!alberta!ualtasun!dan@uunet.uu.net
* INK/PAPER MAIL: U.of A., Rm. 120 G.S.B., Edmonton, Canada, T6G 2H1

jap2_ss@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (The Mad Mathematician) (10/16/89)

I need part 2.  Thank you.  Use email.

The Mad Mathematician
jap2_ss@uhura.cc.rochester.edu
Understand the power of a single action.  (R.E.M.)

alen@crash.cts.com (Alen Shapiro) (10/16/89)

I've just ported uupc to LSC4.0 (THINK 4.0) and am trying to arrange
a hookup with crash (local site) to test it out. Mostly casting
problems and a few #include differences so there was no hard work
involved. I'll have it tested in a couple of weeks. Is anyone interested
in a repost of these sources? I'll do a few direct emails if requested
but I'll wait for tests before any go out so this is just a prelim
enquiry.

--alen the Lisa slayer (it's a long story)

userDBUG@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Dan Berry) (10/16/89)

In article <74@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA>, userDBUG@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Dan Berry) writes:
>Could someone please Email me parts 1 through 4 of this recent
>posting in comp.binaries.mac?  Our site apparently didn't get
>them, but got parts 5 & 6 ok.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>_______
>Dan Berry, Univ. of Alberta Computing Systems (Network & DataComm.)
>* CORRESPONDENCE: UserDBUG@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
>* FILE TRANSFERS: ..!ubc-cs!alberta!ualtasun!dan@uunet.uu.net
>* INK/PAPER MAIL: U.of A., Rm. 120 G.S.B., Edmonton, Canada, T6G 2H1

WHOOPS!  It seems that the signature that I left with this message wasn't
explainatory enough.  You see, our MTS $MESS(age) system tends to (for some
unknown reason) distort ShrinkIt files.  I'd have Emailed back to the person
and requested that he resent the files, but in my frustration over the whole
matter I destroyed the useless files.

Not meaning to be a pain or anything, but could someone resend me my
original request?  It would be greatly appreciated... (note the adjusted
signature at the end)
_______
Dan Berry, Univ. of Alberta Computing Systems (Network & DataComm.)
* CORRESPONDENCE: UserDBUG@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
* FILES/STUFFITs: ..ubc-csalbertaualtasundan@uunet.uu.net
* INK/PAPER MAIL: U.of A., Rm. 120 G.S.B., Edmonton, Canada, T6G 2H1

userDBUG@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Dan Berry) (10/17/89)

In article <76@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA>, userDBUG@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Dan Berry) writes:
>In article <74@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA>, userDBUG@mts.ucs.UAlberta.CA (Dan Berry) writes:
>>Could someone please Email me parts 1 through 4 of this recent
>>posting in comp.binaries.mac?  (...)
>>
>>Thanks in advance,
>
>Not meaning to be a pain or anything, but could someone resend me my
>original request?  It would be greatly appreciated... (note the adjusted
>signature at the end)
>_______
>Dan Berry, Univ. of Alberta Computing Systems (Network & DataComm.)
>* FILES/STUFFITs: ..ubc-csalbertaualtasundan@uunet.uu.net

AAAAAAArrrrgh!  Life has just turned into a bowl of cherries.
Then again, it IS Monday - isn't it?
_______