[comp.sys.mac] Print Drawing file in Think Pascal?

hlee@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU (Chih Lee) (10/18/89)

Hi, Mac Forks:

Is possible to save my drawing file once I have done my drawing
in Think Pascal 2.01p?

There is a run options for text file either echo to file or to printer.

I can not find any information in the manual.

I am just wondering TP should have such function to save the drawing as PICT
file or some kind of formats.

Richard

P.S. PLEASE don't tell me to use commond-shift-3 to do so! That's why I switched
     to Think Pascal from Turbo Pascal 1.1 as I tried to print my result in
     plain text file format!!

siegel@endor.harvard.edu (Rich Siegel) (10/18/89)

In article <16404@umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU> hlee@umn-cs.cs.umn.edu (Huan-Chih Lee) writes:
>Hi, Mac Forks:
>
>Is possible to save my drawing file once I have done my drawing
>in Think Pascal 2.01p?

	There's a procedure "SaveDrawing", which will save the contents
of the Drawing window in MacPaint format. See page 336 of the THINK Pascal
2.0 user's guide.

R.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Rich Siegel
 Staff Software Developer
 Symantec Corporation, Language Products Group
 Internet: siegel@endor.harvard.edu
 UUCP: ..harvard!endor!siegel

"There is no personal problem which cannot be solved by sufficient
application of high explosives."

gillies@p.cs.uiuc.edu (10/20/89)

So when is someone out there going to write an FKEY to save an image
of the screen in PICT format, not just MacPaint?  That's what this
person really needs.

I can't believe it hasn't been done yet.

Don Gillies, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Illinois
1304 W. Springfield, Urbana, Ill 61801
ARPA: gillies@cs.uiuc.edu   UUCP: {uunet,harvard}!uiucdcs!gillies