[comp.sys.mac] Wanted: "Phil & Dave's Excellent CD"

mjohnson@Apple.COM (Mark B. Johnson) (10/21/89)

In article <760@castle.ed.ac.uk> erci18@castle.ed.ac.uk (A J Cunningham) writes:
>In article <924@unsvax.NEVADA.EDU> vale@arrakis.nevada.edu (Robert Vale) writes:
>>	Is there anyone out there who would like to trade, give, sell, rent
>>or loan their copy of "Bill and Ted's Excellent CD-ROM" from Apple Computer?
>	As a European developer I'd be interested in finding out if
>anyone on this side of the Atlantic has a copy. It hasn't been offered
>to European developers yet and I don't know if Apple has any plans to
>release it to us. (Does anybody know the answer to this?). Finally if
>anyone in Europe wants to sell a copy I'd be very interested.

Okay, let's get this straight.  It is "Phil & Dave's Excellent CD"(TM)
and it has been made available to European and Pacific developers.  If
you are located in these areas, check with your local developer services
office or European Developer Services if you don't have a local developer
services office.

We are in the middle of producing the second version, which will hopefully
be made available through APDA so people other than Partners and Associates
can get them.

--
Mark B. Johnson                                            AppleLink: mjohnson
Developer Technical Support                         domain: mjohnson@Apple.com

"You gave your life to become the person you are right now.  Was it worth it?"
                                                         - Richard Bach, _One_