[comp.sys.mac] Red Ryder 11, what do I get?

pff@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Pablo Fernicola) (10/24/89)

What new FUNCTIONALITY will I get by upgrading to White Knight?

With all these messages on the lack of support to the Communication
Toolbox, I am afraid of upgrading now and 2 months from now being
offered a new and improved version for mucho bucks.

BTW, whenever new system versions are introduced, it would be nice if
companies would have a low priced compatibility fix upgrade version, and
one that besides fixing the compatibility issues also has more features.
--
pff@beach.cis.ufl.edu  Pablo Fernicola - Machine Intelligence Laboratory - UF
"If we knew how it works, it wouldn't be called research."  -, _/:

ngg@bridge2.ESD.3Com.COM (Norman Goodger) (10/24/89)

In article <21091@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> pff@beach.cis.ufl.edu () writes:
>What new FUNCTIONALITY will I get by upgrading to White Knight?
>With all these messages on the lack of support to the Communication
>Toolbox, I am afraid of upgrading now and 2 months from now being
>offered a new and improved version for mucho bucks.
>BTW, whenever new system versions are introduced, it would be nice if
>companies would have a low priced compatibility fix upgrade version, and
>one that besides fixing the compatibility issues also has more features.

There was a New Features file that I posted "once" unlike the announcement
that has been posted more than once. The New Features file was about 900
lines long or more and described the many new features of White Knight.
I suspect that if it has not been purged off your system you should be
able to locate it as it is rather large to repost again. If you really
want to see this file, You maybe able to find it on a local Mac BBS, or
My BBS mentioned in my signature file, and of course in the software
libraries of the Freesoft RT.

--
Norm Goodger				SysOp - MacInfo BBS @415-795-8862
3Com Corp.				Co-SysOp FreeSoft RT - GEnie.