[comp.sys.mac] Grappler LS for SALE

paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu (Saiid Paryavi) (10/25/89)

Grappler LS
Used to connect the Mac to HP DeskJets and Serial Laser Printers.
Comes with Spooler.

MacWarehouse sells it for $103.

First reasonable e-mail offer takes it.

--
Saiid Paryavi                      			Computer Science Dept.
Internet:  paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu			Nichols Hall

rstepno@eagle.wesleyan.edu (10/27/89)

In article <4312@deimos.cis.ksu.edu>, paryavi@harris.cis.ksu.edu (Saiid Paryavi) writes:
> Grappler LS
> Used to connect the Mac to HP DeskJets and Serial Laser Printers.
> Comes with Spooler.
> MacWarehouse sells it for $103.
> First reasonable e-mail offer takes it.
Even if this has already been sold, I'd like to hear how well it works,
whether there are limitations, what the speed was like, etc. I have an
original DeskJet (not PLUS) and use it with a PC clone at home. I have a Mac
at the office and I'm thinking of getting one at home, so this Grappler
might let my printer go both ways.
Anyone else have any experiences with this item?
Bob in CT                                                     B-)=