[comp.sys.mac] Microsoft Word Users Conference

delaniej@microsoft.UUCP (Delanie Alcorn-Jones 3/1009) (10/27/89)

             CONFERENCE FOR MICROSOFT WORD USERS

For users of Microsoft Word version 5.0 for the PC and Microsoft Word
4.0 for the Macintosh--especially technical writers, legal
secretaries, professional trainers, and technical support staff-
Microsoft is conducting a training conference November 6 through 8,
1989 in Bellevue, Washington.

This two-and-a-half-day conference is specifically for power users who
want intensive training plus the inside story on Microsoft's word
processing strategies. The conference will feature hands-on and
lecture courses, with training on the particular features of Word that
are most useful to various professionals. For example, if you're a
technical writer, you'll learn about managing long documents and
generating an index and a table of contents.

Conference fee is $600. To register, or for more information, call
toll-free (800) 227-4679, and ask about the Microsoft Word User's
Conference.

ngg@bridge2.ESD.3Com.COM (Norman Goodger) (10/28/89)

In article <8235@microsoft.UUCP> delaniej@microsoft.UUCP (Delanie Alcorn-Jones) writes:
>Conference fee is $600. To register, or for more information, call
>toll-free (800) 227-4679, and ask about the Microsoft Word User's
>Conference.

Gee...isn't this a MAJOR MICROSOFT COMMERCIAL....go get'em guys....

(and after you flame this one to death.....who's next)

--
Norm Goodger				SysOp - MacInfo BBS @415-795-8862
3Com Corp.				Co-SysOp FreeSoft RT - GEnie.