[comp.sys.mac] RearWindow init: no docs

mystone@caen.engin.umich.edu (Dean Yu) (11/08/89)

In article <1019@kosman.UUCP> kevin@kosman.UUCP (Kevin O'Gorman) writes:
>I hate when this happens: somebody puts the documentation of a neat
>program on the wrapper only, and not in the .hqx file.

>So I plopped RearWindow in my blessed folder, and the icon shows at
>startup, but I haven't any idea what it's doing, or if I should do
>anything to invoke it.

  Hold down Commnand-Tab while you're copying a file from a rear window to a
front window in the Finder.  It keeps the rear window in back.

Dean Yu                            | E-mail: mystone@caen.engin.umich.edu
Self-declared License Czar         | Real-mail: Dean Yu
University of Michigan             |            909 Church St
Computer Aided Engineering Network |            Apt C
     INCLUDE 'Disclaimers.a'       |            Ann Arbor, MI 48104