[comp.sys.mac] Need latest version of Black Box init!

mcs@studsys.mu.edu (marquette computer society) (10/30/89)

Could someone please post the latest version of Black Box init on
Comp.sys.mac.binaries?  I've heard a lot of really great things
about it and can't wait to get a hold of it!

Thanks a LOT!

RWERMAN@vms.Huji.AC.IL (11/12/89)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac
Subject: Need latest version of Black Box init!

Could someone please post the latest version of Black Box init on
Comp.sys.mac.binaries?  I've heard a lot of really great things
about it and can't wait to get a hold of it!

Thanks a LOT!
Yes, it is lovely - but it bombs with anything in sight, something
you would know if you have been reading comp.sys.mac.

__Bob Werman.