[comp.sys.mac] Another "Fresh Start" Incompatibility

allbery@NCoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery) (11/13/89)

Fresh Start causes DiskFit 1.5 to crash, corrupting the "Smart Set" in use.
All other INITs were disabled (via Fresh Start).

My workaround was to create a special system floppy containing DiskFit, Disk
1st Aid (just because...) and the SafeEject INIT for use in backing up my hard
disk.

++Brandon
--
Brandon S. Allbery    allbery@NCoast.ORG, BALLBERY (MCI Mail), ALLBERY (Delphi)
uunet!hal.cwru.edu!ncoast!allbery ncoast!allbery@hal.cwru.edu bsa@telotech.uucp

bob@accuvax.nwu.edu (Bob Hablutzel) (11/14/89)

In article <1989Nov12.200500.12992@NCoast.ORG> allbery@NCoast.ORG (Brandon S. Allbery) writes:
>Fresh Start causes DiskFit 1.5 to crash, corrupting the "Smart Set" in use.
>All other INITs were disabled (via Fresh Start).
>
>My workaround was to create a special system floppy containing DiskFit, Disk
>1st Aid (just because...) and the SafeEject INIT for use in backing up my hard
>disk.
>
>++Brandon

Brandon -

  Thanks for the bug (and work around). I'll try to fix it in a future release.

Bob

Bob Hablutzel	Wildwood Software	BOB@NUACC.ACNS.NWU.EDU